SUMMER ON MY MIND

6.14.2017
Top - Here / Wedges - Here / Nailpolish - Here / Bikinitop - Here / Bikinislip - Here / Pants - Here / Light striped shirt - Here / Dark striped shirt - Here / Jumpsuit - Here / Bag - Here / Lipstick - Here / Light blue shirt - Here / Slippers - Here 

While writing this post the sun is shining so bright! Last week it rained almost every day, so we decided to buy raincoats. Not something you want to buy in spring/summer but oh well.
This week has already been a lot better than last week and I really need to buy new summer essentials, for when the sun will finally (really) shine here in Amsterdam.. I am really excited to share some of my favorite Esprit pieces with you guys. 
Look at the shiny slippers! They are so cute right? Especially when you wear them under a floral dress or white pants. 
As you can see, I am obsessed with the color black (look at our interior, oh my ..). But I always need to add a little color to my outfit. Especially in summer! 
Summer is only a couple of weeks away. I can't wait to go to the beach/park and just lay there all day, doing nothing. 
For now I just have to stay inside, watch Netflix, make our own pizza (somehow it always turns out to be over baked or something haha.), cuddle with Bear and maybe take some pictures of our home. 
We redecorated our house a few days ago (we added some new furniture and decoration) and right now I am so proud of little apartment. It looks so cosy., so I don't see it as a punishment to stay inside and do nothing. 

What are your plans for this summer? 

Post Comment
Post a Comment