BY THE WAY, SANDALS ARE NOT SHOES.

7.12.2015
Do you remember the quote 'By the way, sandals are not shoes.'? Lately I've been watching too many episodes or well, seasons of Gossip Girl. I can seriously call it an obsession/addiction. You've got to do something when it's spring break and the weather sucks, haha. So, shoes ...
In my opinion there's nothing better then new heels .. Especially when they're leather heels from Sam Edelman! When I was in Utrecht two weeks ago I stumbled across these beauties. My size was sold out in Utrecht so I had to go to Den Bosch to pick them up.
So before I went home I decided to bring these with me. I was so lucky the last pair was my size. It was meant to be .. For now I'll leave you guys with some pictures of my feet/heels. Hope you enjoy it, haha. I'll tell you guys everything about my new school and stuff in my next post. I'm working on it! :)

P.S. Blair was right, sandals are not shoes .. Sandals with heels, those are shoes, haha.
10 comments on "BY THE WAY, SANDALS ARE NOT SHOES. "
  1. omg.. ze zijn gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHWAUW, zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, die zijn echt prachtig! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben ook helemaal verslaafd aan GG haha! Blairs quotes zijn zo geweldig :D
    Vind je nieuwe schoenen heel mooi~ Ik ga je trouwens volgen op Bloglovin want vind je blog leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik kan alleen je Bloglovin niet vinden :')

      Delete
  5. I love Blair en jouw heels! Gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw. Wauw. Wauw! Wat een gave schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw! Ik vind ze echt geweldig ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sandals are lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele toffe schoenen! Vanavond komt er op mijn blog een artikel online met daarin een leuke winactie! Misschien ook wat voor jou?

    ReplyDelete