Graduated!

7.21.2015
Two/three weeks ago my mentor finally told me I passed my exams so.. I graduated! I already told you guys what I'm going to do in september so I won't explain it to you again :)
I already posted a picture like this on Instagram but I just love the details. I really needed a new dress (in my opinion) for my graduation so when I saw this dress at Topshop in Amsterdam, I wasn't sure about the fitting. It looks big while it's only a size 4. Now I just love the dress. 
And with a new dress, comes new shoes .. So when I found these shoes I had to have them haha.

Other news .. I'll be going to Italy this summer. ♡ 
Can't wait to share the beautiful Italian villages with you guys.


13 comments on "Graduated! "
  1. Gefeliciteerd! Wat goed! Prachtig jurkje ook x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie classy outfit :) Gefeliciteerd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! Prachtige jurkje:) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.7.15

    Gefeliciteerd! Echt een enorm mooi jurkje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd!! En alvast veel plezier in Italië! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proficiat! Je hebt je vakantie dubbel en dik verdiend nu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeeh, geniet van je vakantie! Ik vind die jurkj echt geweldig. Superorigineel <3 De stof lijkt wel neoprene ofzo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proficiat! En mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab. :)
    Lovely post, happy Friday dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I love your dress and heels :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Love this a lot.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een gaaf jurkje zeg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! and have fun in Italy, i'm going to Italy too, i love Italy! <3

    Renate | MissRenate.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete