THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.

8.07.2016
“Hot tip, if you’re going to be on reality television, tell your parents about it.”

I think if you read E! online, watch MTV or read any other 'gossip' site lately you've probably seen The Hills is back.
Or to be more specific, was back for one more episode. The Hills has made a special to celebrate their 10th anniversary. 
Can you believe it has already been 10 years since the show aired for the first time? I know I can't. I think many girls of my age were late bloomers and started watching the show when they were a little older than 9 or 11. That is were my older (step)sisters came in. At that time they where at an age where they liked watching reality tv, so I (as a little puppy) watched it together with them. 
The Hills and Gossip Girl were probably one of my favorite tv shows (and still are). So when this special of the Hills aired, starring my favorite character of all times, I had to watch it. 
If you haven't seen it yet, you can click here to watch it.

Thanks to Lauren we now know most of the parts were totally fake and put in scene. Although to here everything was real. Or at least most parts. For example her Teen Vogue internship where she applied for. Ofcourse they were going to pick her (her producers took care of that) but she believed she actually had to apply for this function.

Even though the whole special seems to be a little negative, when Lauren was asked if she would do it all over again she said yes. 



Post Comment
Post a Comment