DREAM HOUSE

7.28.2017




While I was searching the internet yesterday I came across Kylie Jenner's house and it's so perfect! As you might know I am obsessed with black, white, silver and gold, and apparently so is Kylie. Her (ex) house is perfection. The mirrored walls, black tiles, black bathtub, the fireplace, just EVERYTHING. 
Can this be my home? NOW.PLEASE. 
FYI, it's almost weekend! What are you plans for this weekend? Danny and I are going to celebrate our 2 year anniversary (finally). It was officially the 21st but we will celebrate it this weekend, haha. But first, I have to go to the nail salon to get my nails done. Have a lovely weekend already! ♡ 
1 comment on "DREAM HOUSE"
  1. Oh die zwarte badkuip is fantastisch. Maar daarna ben je me toch kwijt. Ik zou niet weten wat ik met zo'n groot huis zou moeten en ik weet ook dat ik me er niet gelukkig in zou voelen. Het wordt snel zo onpersoonlijk. Wat dat betreft vind ik woningen ontzettend fascinerend. Het zegt zo veel over iemand. Niet alleen qua persoon, maar ook cultuur. Vooral dat laatste vind ik dus reuze interessant.

    ReplyDelete