NEW IN

7.25.2017
#newin


Like I said, I am obsessed with Polyvore lately. So I thought it was a good excuse to make a collage with my latest purchases. As you can see I really like gold. I think it looks super sophisticated and classy. Also, you can combine it with almost everything. Jeans, black, white & bright colors.
You can click on the picture to see where you can buy all the products (spoiler: almost everything is from H&M haha).
This Kate Moss picture and the "&" sign is also a poster. I am obsessed with it and you can buy it at Desenio. They sell tons of great posters. We bought our posters at Desenio for our magazine rack too. I will show you our home in another post because I am so happy with how it looks right now. It finally feels like a real home.♡
Post Comment
Post a Comment