TENNIS COURT

7.25.2017


The past few days the weather was so bad, it was constantly raining. So when it was finally dry (for only 1 hour or something) Danny and I decided to play tennis at a field close to our home. I think I was 14 when I played tennis for the last time so the first 30 minutes were so bad. The last 30 minutes too but less than the first 30, haha. These pictures were taken with my iPhone 7+. Don't know why because Danny and I recently bought a brand new Canon EOS 750d. I will write a post about it later, when we actually used the camera and know how to use it really. 
Also, last Friday Danny and I were (officially) together for 2 years. Time flies when you're having fun. I really don't see a life without him anymore, to be honest.
In another post today I will show you my recent purchases so stay tuned :D
Post Comment
Post a Comment