UP.

4.27.2016
So .. many things happened the past few months. I've been off the map lately on my blog but more active on Instagram. Although I'm thinking about making a new one and delete this one. Maybe it is time to make a new start :)
But like I said, things changed. And most of the time changes are good. I decided to quit my study in Utrecht. I didn't think it was the right study for me and it wasn't really a challenge. I wanted to start with a new study this past february but I didn't know what I wanted to do so I decided to put this idea on the back burner for a while. 
Meanwhile I'm not planning on doing nothing so I (we) decided to move to Amsterdam (that is why I made a little inspirational collage, haha).
Also, yesterday I finally got my driver's license. After almost one year of doing nothing (because of my ex-boyfriend blahblah) I decided to start with lessons again two weeks ago and now, two weeks later I finally have my driver's license. 
I'm thinking of deleting many of my old posts on this blog and start all over. I already changed the colors in my lay-out and I'm probably going to change the header as well. We'll see ..
For now I'm going to see if I can find some pictures from the past few months to post later this week. Have a lovely Kingsday! 


Post Comment
Post a Comment